translator

Thursday 18 December 2014

A custom-built Wine Cellars * Miniaturowa piwniczka -druga, trzecia i czwarta :-)


I am glad that I can finally show you my next mini wine cellars
 (they are the continuation of first cellarBuilding them,  took me a lot of time.
I hope, you will have a rest from the before Christmas  preparations, looking at the flickering flames in the fireplace :-)


Cieszę się, że w końcu mogę Wam pokazać moje kolejne miniaturowe piwniczki. Kolejne trzy, są  kontynuacją pierwszej. Ich zbudowanie zajęło mi wiele czasu. Mam nadzieję, że migocące płomienie w kominku, pozwolą się na chwilkę oderwać od przedświętecznych przygotowań :-)









I did whole cellars fittings. Only barrels, which I bought from Judith Dowden, I repainted in my own way, I also converted them in mini bars, tables, racks. 






Zgadniecie, co ukryłam w skrzyni i pod stolikiem? na życzenie Klienta - sztabki złota 
Niestety... nie są prawdziwe ;-) 


Guess what I hid in the chest and under the glass table? my Client ordered gold bars 
 Unfortunately... they aren't real ;-)









Sorry, don't know why, I didn't take these pictures 2nd cellar. There is only on the video:

Niestety, nie wiem dlaczego, nie zrobiłam zdjęć 2-giej piwniczki, 
jest tylko na filmie



If you want to watch the 3rd and 4th, I invite you to a short video (2min):

Jeśli macie ochotę pooglądać 3-cią i 4-tą, zapraszam na krótki film (2min)

These videos are made by my 14 year old son Johnny. How do you like his work?
Oba filmiki zmontował i podłożył dźwięk,  mój 14-letni syn Jaś.  Jak Wam się podobają?



If someone wants take a bit the atmosphere of the wine cellar in your home - feel free to leave a comment in the previous post:
http://1717mk.blogspot.com/2014/12/giveaway-czyli4-urodziny-bloga.html
Na wypadek, gdyby ktoś chciał trochę "piwnicznego" klimatu w swoim domku - zapraszam do zostawienie komentarza pod poprzednim postem:


43 comments:

  1. Aleś się rozwinęła z tymi piwniczkami! Gratuluję!:) A skąd masz takie ładne ramki?
    Uściski

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dzięki, lubię siedzieć w tych piwniczkach ;-) a ramki z TK Maxxa, mojego ulubionego :-)

      Delete
  2. Congratulations! the winery is very beautiful and looks very realistic. an excellent job. a hug, Marisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Śliczne!!! Można się zachwycać bez końca!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dzięki wielkie Jolu, jak mi miło, że Ci się podobają! Twój komentarz dużo dla mnie znaczy,
      uściski!
      Magda

      Delete
  4. excellent and amazing work. The vinery is so beautiful and do really looks like real.
    regards from slovenia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your wine cellars are awesome! I really love them. Your son did a wonderful job with the video clips. Unfortunately I couldn't
    see the second one to the end - some trouble with the internet. I'll come again to watch it.
    Rishon-Lezion, my town, is sometimes called the Wine Town. We have large and famous wine cellars and produce very good wines. I always wanted to make a wine cellar and your work is very inspiring.
    Hugs, Drora
    Hugs, Drora

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Drora, thank you! I'm happy you love them, I worked at these cellars very long time . My Johny is such happy that you appreciated his video, he thanks you too :-)
      You wrote about Carmel Winery? if you are exploring this cellars, please, take some photos. Big hugs!!

      Delete
  6. Wow your wine cellars are amazing. They look so real. Stunning work. Congratulations to your son he done a fantastic job on the video.
    Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Maria! I'm glad you like them, my son is very happy you like his job. Big hugs!

      Delete
  7. Outstanding work, Magda! It looks so realistic, I can't tell that it is miniature! I love the atmosphere you have created! xo Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Jennifer, your comment makes me happy, thank you sooooo much :-)

      Delete
  8. Me gusta tu bodega. Es has conseguido un lugar acogedor y muy bien equipado.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Isabel,
      gracias por sus muy buenos comentario, abrazos :-)

      Delete
  9. This is gorgeous! I love all the natural, warm woods in the barrels and the architecture. Very cozy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lindsey, I was trying my best, I'm glad you like them :-)

      Delete
  10. Your wine cellars are fabulous. Eveything is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Прекрасная работа! Замечательная атмосфера! Смотрится реально и волнующе! Ваш сын молодец! Очень качественная съемка!
    Татьяна

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Татьяна, большое спасибо! Джонни очень счастлив из вашей красивой комментарий.

      Delete
  12. Wow what a great blog of mini's you have. How beautiful detailed work and great job what you did with the barrels I love it!
    groetjes van Marijke
    http://thuis-in-het-klein.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marijke. Barrels are from Judith Dowden. I cut them, painted, I added stoppers and labels.

      Delete
  13. Wow!!!! Tus bodegas son impresionantes,normal que te hayan llevado mucho tiempo su construcción,pero el resultado es magnífico,no le falta un detalle,parecen reales!!!!!
    Felicita a Jhonny por sus vídeos,geniales,y con solo 4 años,es un perfecto cineasta!!!
    Feliz Navidad!!
    Besos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Pilar,
      thank you sooo much for the sweet comment!!
      Feliz Navidad!!

      Delete
  14. Es una escena espectacular!! Parece completamente real, felicidades.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Spotkajmy się przy stole, Podzielmy się sercami, Z tymi, którzy są teraz I co byli z nami. Bo Bóg rozdaje miłość, Wszystkim, bez wyjątku, Zesłaną na ziemię w małym Dzieciątku.
    Spokojnych świat życzy Dorota

    ReplyDelete
  16. Счастливого Рождества!
    Наилучшие пожелания в Новом году!
    Татьяна

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, what a cellar! I would live there!
    Merry x-mas to you and to your family!♥
    X-mas hugs, piikko

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Piikko, so, I invite you to drink a glass of wine :-)

      Delete
  18. I am totally gob-smacked by Your work and the Videos made by your son! I love your style and all of the atmosphere that you infuse your wine cellars with. The layers of details are so interesting and the way that you have made each one functional and with loads of history in each barrel, is simply Marvelous! I am so glad that I got an opportunity to see your collections.
    Have a Wonderful New Years and keep rolling out the barrels! :D

    elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Elizabeth! I'm very happy when I read your fantastic comment, big hugs! :-)

      Delete
  19. Very gorgeous, full of AMAZING details!!! ♥ Bravo! :)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love it! a very warm atmosphere. a fabulous job.
      Congratulations! :0)
      Hugs

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much! hugs :-)

      Delete
  20. Love this display, all the little details and the attention to detail is amazing. I love the rustic feeling you have captured, it's wonderful. Great Job!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Jennifer!
      I really love your beautiful works, and your wonderful comment makes me happy,
      thank you !!
      warm hugs :-)

      Delete